Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Long time no blog!

OMG I've been slacking off :(( I just had a hectic week with finals (and more finals in the future), plus the whole visa applying process and medical checkups had been a hassle. :((
Or probably I was so distracted by THIS SONG: (and yes, I know it's not Chinese, it's Korean and yes I don't even know what the heck 1004 means but hey, it's so catchy, plus there's beatbox in it) :D So check it out



Sidenote: This is my first non-DBSK "love at first sight" Korean song :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Haiyen,I was extremely impressed,amazed and even shocked to have come acrossed someone as unique as you, bravo!!!Incidently, I'm a die-hard fan of Liu Wen Zheng and I'm familiar with all his songs.If fate has it that we'll be friends, you'll get this message and look me up on facebook(Vincent Lee, Pace University).If not,I wish that you have an awesome life !!!

    ReplyDelete